All residents living inside the city limits of Folkston enjoy curbside garbage and trash pickup.
Household Garbage Pickup
- One 90 gallon roll out garbage container is provided for your residence.
- Find your pickup day on the GARBAGE PICKUP ROUTE MAP.
- The fee for household garbage pickup is $13.00 per container each month and is billed on your water/sewer bill.
- You may request additional garbage cans for a fee of $13.00 each per month.
- Businesses must contract with a private company for dumpster services.
Yard & Misc. Trash Pickup
- Yard & Misc. Trash pick up is for private residents only.
- Find your pickup day on the TRASH PICKUP ROUTE MAP.
- The fee for this service is $8.00
- each month and is billed on your water/sewer bill.
- Yard debris & misc. trash should be placed behind the curb, not on the street and should not be underneath any overhead obstructions such as power lines, phone lines or trees.
- Excessive amounts of yard debris & misc. trash will be charged a fee of $100.00 per load.
- If you need assistance with where your items should be placed or need a special pickup, please call City Hall at 912-496-2563.
- Land clearing and construction/building debris will not be picked up by the City. It will be the contractor/owners responsibility to have these items removed.